What We Collect
- When you interact with this website by booking an appointment, fill out an online form, make a comment, participate in an online survey, questionnaire, or make a payment, we may
collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
- Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies.
- These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
- If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We only collect personal information that is reasonable, in order provide the services we offer.
How We Use Your Data
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Neodru’s latest service and product
announcements. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you
can opt out anytime by updating your preferences, requesting to be removed via email or automated opt out application .
- We also use the information we collect to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products,
services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification
of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as
communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this
information is important to your interaction with Neodru, you may not opt out of receiving
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and
research to improve Neodru’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to
administer those programs.
Protection of Personal Information
- Neodru takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Neodru protects your personal information during transit using encryption
such as Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- When your personal data is stored by Neodru, we use computer systems with limited access, encryption, and multi-factor authentication.
- Your Website’s Data is stored in a third party data center. Third parties abide be local laws and provide reasonable industry standard protection of your data.
- When you use some interact with our website through comments, forums, chat rooms, social networking services, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them.
- You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.